Do you have a problem reversing a video on Snapchat? If so, you have come to the right place. Snapchat’s reverse filter is not available to most users. Snapchat might have removed the reverse filter, as a result, users can’t reverse their videos.
You can try reversing the reverse filter on the app itself if it already exists. Here’s how to use Snapchat’s reverse filter to reverse a video. Alternatively, you can try the second method if the first doesn’t work for you.
How to Reverse a Video on Snapchat With the Reverse Filter
For a reverse filter to reverse a video snap, the following requirements must be met:
- Video recordings made through the Snapchat app can be filtered with the reverse filter.
- Video length should not exceed 10 seconds.
Reverse a video:
- By holding the camera button at the bottom of your Snapchat app, record a short video (less than 10 seconds).
- Tap the left side of the video preview once the video has been recorded until you see the reverse arrows icon (<<<).
- Once the filter is applied, your video will be rearranged.
- By tapping Save at the bottom-left of the screen, you can save the video to your camera roll.
- You can send it to your story or friends by tapping the Send To button at the bottom right of the app after everything is ready.
The method below can be used if you cannot locate the reverse filter.
You will need to install an application called Inshot in order for this trick to work. Other similar video editing apps can also be used if you know about them. Nevertheless, Inshot is recommended because it will reduce the need for post-production.
Check Also: Most Amazing Username Ideas For Snapchat
It is available for download from the App Store or the Google Play Store. Have your video ready before downloading the app. You can record a video using either the Camera app or the app on your phone.
Reverse a video:
- Open the app and tap on Video under the CREATE NEW section after installing it.
- Choose the video you want to reverse.
- At the bottom, you’ll find the video timeline.
- Sliding left the options panel just above the video timeline will enable you to select it.
- Click the REVERSE (I<<) icon.
- Wait until the video has been processed.
- By tapping on the Play icon, you can preview the reverse video.
- Tap on SAVE at the top-right of the app to save the video to your gallery or camera roll.
You will find the reversed video under the folder in which you shot it on your camera roll.
A watermark will appear on videos created with Inshot’s free version. The Inshot app needs to be upgraded to a pro version if you don’t want the watermark.
Your friends or your Snapchat Story can be accessed once the video is ready.
Can You Reverse a Tiktok Video On Snapchat?
Snapchat does not have a reverse filter, so you cannot reverse a TikTok video inside the Snapchat app. However, you can reverse videos in other ways. Using the Inshot application, you can reverse the TikTok video.
Download a TikTok video:
- You can download the video by searching for it.
- You can copy the link by clicking the Share button.
- Copies the link to Snaptik and pastes it there. You can save the video to your camera roll by tapping on Download and selecting the server.
You can reverse the video using the Inshot application after you have downloaded and saved the video to your gallery. You can reverse the video by following the steps above.